Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sorry for the constant posting on my page but hey... It's my blog, a place where I can talk all I want and it is probably my only hope of being able to get my thoughts across to someone who needs to know 'em. If you get what I mean.

Haven't been talking to people much these 2 days... I feel as though I do not wish to talk to anyone in fear of losing myself again. It's not that I'm deliberately avoiding those who care (or at least I like to think they do) but I just need some time on my own. Just like what someone said to me, I should focus on getting better first before bothering about other things.

My first step in seeking treatment begins this Friday before my Biology paper. I'm scared shitless because I don't know if I'm able to talk with explicit details while explaining things to someone I barely know. But hey, you got to do what you got to do stay alive man

No comments: