Friday, August 19, 2011

She's a keeper

The week has been pretty... whack so far. So much has been happening and boy, do I feel like my life is just too full of shit to be true. A quick one about what has been boiling under the kettle this week:
  • Shit happened at home
  • Prelim SPA: Unlucky because my mo flow came while I was doing the papers... Uhm yeah
  • Screwed up my account papers... What's new. I can never get formats right
  • Mother Tongue O-level results: C6 & merit for orals. 'nough said
  • Career seminar: Was really happy I managed to clear my doubts about the path I should take in order to pursue a career in law in Singapore. Big thanks to the IJ Alumni girls who came back to give us the talks. :-)
  • Had a really good lunch with J.A.L & Lynnette. Never had lunch like this in such a long time. Hugs and kisses for y'all.
On a lighter, lighter note: I just want everyone who reads this blog to know how amazing this girl is. With everything that has happened and how things are going for us now... It feels as though we're falling in love all over again. I'm falling in love with her all over again; everyday. As quoted from Valentine's Day: This girl is like sunshine. With her, everything is better.
That is very true and relevant when it comes to this girl because she really does make everything better for me. She is right when she said that we underestimated our love for each other.. It's true because we really did.. I underestimated her love for me and I underestimated my love for her. She's a keeper and I'm planning on keeping her for as long as I can.

No comments: