Thursday, August 11, 2011

I just read something and my heart just drop beneath the Earth's crust (You get my point...)
It seems like she's starting to have doubts about things changing for the better and more importantly me changing. I can't say much about it because I've yet to start on the professional help I need due to all the public holidays and shit. I can't say much about it too because I did hurt her after all and she does have the right to move on and jump start her life again.

She does have a whole life ahead of her and she deserves so much better than me + my issues. I guess no matter how much I change in the course of receiving help, it doesn't change the fact that she was hurt badly by me and I did destroy a part of her life.

I don't even know why am I saying all of these when selfish me hopes for her to wait for me to get better. I love her too much to possibly just give up like this.. I believe something as miraculous as her waiting for me to get better could happen. But the skeptic in me... Fuck this

sigh

No comments: