Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Ok, this is really fucking killing me. The best part is, I don't even know why the fuck do I feel like this. This is what I hate about letting someone in because hell, I was fucking ready to let someone in after all the shit that is supposedly to fucking make people stronger "cause they're obstacles from God" fuck this, fuck practicing what you preach.

AND TO YOU, I can't believe you betrayed our friendship this way and honestly speaking, I am really hurt that you did what you did when you were with her. Have you ever thought about how I would feel knowing where you were when you did it? Thanks alot, really. I can't be anymore grateful to how we were both leaning on each other for support and now, you just did something you know I'm sensitive about. THANKS ALOT, FRIEND. I'm loving you forever for doing this.

No comments: