Friday, September 17, 2010

I find myself thinking about things I dislike thinking about whenever I have too much time on my hands and this sucks. I'm glad that I'm surrounded by my fellow crazy soldiers. School has been such a blast with 'em the past week. We've been planning our 'After N levels' plans since a long time ago and now that it is getting nearer, we are all damn excited.

On a heavier note, something happened in class yesterday. My classmates talk about how I'm closer to people like Diana but not 'em and if that incident happened earlier on in the year, it would be my reason why I'm not as close to my classmates than I am to Diana, yan etc. In any case, I'm glad I drew the line but at the same time, I thank God for my homies; Jasmine, Kiana, Deanne, Ivana, Becky, Nina and Celest

Speaking of what happened in class yesterday, it also made me realise how people of the same age group matures at very, very, very different pace. I'm not refering to anyone in particular so please don't take any offence in what you're reading but then again, this is after all, my blog right..?

Ok, Diana and I are heading to waterfront for some pizza and drinks. Oh yes, had fun at granny's last night with my cousins and cousin in-law.

-Huge smile

x

No comments: