Saturday, September 18, 2010

Good morning ol' folks, had a good day with Diana, Hazmil and Sufyan. We headed to waterfront for pizza, drinks, oxygen, fire sparklers and lepak. The sunset was covered by the clouds but still, it was fantastic view from where we were sitting. We were having shitloads of fun by trying to take photos with a cybershot but major failure because we couldn't adjust the shutter speed.

Hazmil left early so the three of us decided to relive the good ol' days. We had fun the in the rain and being so damn care free. This is what I like about nights out with Diana and Sufyan. We never fail to behave like mental cases but hey, we're young, free and wild.

I woke up freaking ass early this morning because I had to pee. I have bloody math tuition today but on the brighter side, going to head out with Diana today after tuition. My mom and dad are out for the whole entire day -P-p-p-party time!!!!

x

No comments: