Thursday, September 09, 2010

It takes two hands to clap and communication is the freaking key but no, even though you're like bloody hell online, I have to start the conversation and you, you don't even bother to keep it going. Fuck this shit man, I'm thanking God for putting Diy into my life and telling me what I ought to know.


AND TO YOU DIYANAH AFENDY(did I get the surname right this time?)
Please, please lighten up. Don't give a shit about someone who treats you macam nonsense. We'll go do all the stuff we promised we would do after our exams. We go lepak~~(inserts mat accent) and get fried by the sun. We'll name things and people after all the stupid names we read in the papers just now. We'll go lepak~~ at ulu ulu places. I'll fly into the room where _&_ are being sexually active and I'll buzz you over and we'll video tape those two and we'll get rich by blackmailing 'em. But before we can do all of the above, cheer up. It's ketupat night and seeing your tweets is making me sad :( :(
xx

No comments: