Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dear Mom,

I'm sorry I don't bring home report slips with many pretty grade As on it. I'm sorry I don't keep to my curfews. I'm sorry I don't help you out with the house chores even though I'm free as hell. I'm sorry I can't be like Dulcie who is an all rounded student who graduated with such a good testimonial and graduation cert. I'm sorry I don't get along with my little sisters at times which pisses you off because you always end up having to take sides. I'm sorry that I do things which I'm not suppose to do at my age. I'm sorry for keeping things from you and I'm sorry that I'm not the awesome daughter any parent would want.

I'm also sorry that sometimes, you don't even understand how I feel and what I'm going through. I hope some day, you'll understand why I'm behaving like this. I need you to understand that there are things I want to do in life and I hope you'll someday love me like one of your own.

xx

No comments: