Thursday, September 22, 2011

She's the one

This week seems to be heading in the correct direction... Which is bloody great! There's so much for me to catch up on in school now in terms of homework/ assignments because the pile of shit homework I have waiting for me is seriously no joke. It feels great being back in school but I find it pretty wasteful because I'm only looking forward to Bio/ Chem, English and Math lessons. These are the subjects that I still need to do revision with the teachers' help but other than these lessons, school is really dry and boring. I've never taken doing an English Comprehension seriously but now... with O-levels approaching fast, I shouldn't be complacent about that subject anymore because I really want to secure my A1 for it.

The week has also been good because I managed to meet Bonnie and also Jo on Tuesday! It was a good day because it's been long since I sat on Robertson Bridge to chill and I'm glad that I managed to do it with Bonnie because it's a really nice, charming place; with an exception of Friday, Saturday and PH nights because it's a mad house on those nights. Met Bonnie after school today too. Bought lunch back to her place and spent time with her.. Still smiling to myself when I think about it, haha.

Things have been so bloody crazy between Bonnie and I but I'm glad that we're making it through right now. She drives me insane in so many ways but at the end of the day, she's the only one my heart yearns for. She gives me mad cows in my stomach but I can never get sick of that feeling because every single day, I'm falling in love with her all over again. I'm not going to give up on her should anything happen between us again because she's still here with me even after all the hellish shit I put her through.

She's the one

No comments: