Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pox

Having chicken pox is really no joke at all. There are ugly, monstrous blisters planted on my face and body. I was so upset by the condition of my pox but reading her texts while she tried to lighten my mood and make me feel better really helped.

I really hope that we would be able to work things out because I'm really trying my best to put my own emotions aside and work at this together with her. There really isn't anything I wouldn't do to make things right again. I still believe we are meant to be because no one holds on for as long as we did when things were so shitty.

I know we can have a better future together, still.

I still remember this text which she sent when I fell asleep on her:
"I fell in love with your courage, your sincerity, your flaming self- respect and it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged wild suspicions that you aren't how all you should be. I love you and it is the beginning of everything"
P/S: I love it when your face is so close to mine that I can feel your long eyelashes quivering against my skin, triggering a burst of velvet tenderness in my heart

No comments: