Monday, May 03, 2010

This is the Life

Nice weather today... I like. Weekends were pretty awesome. Had a good Saturday with the girls. Mommy dropped me off at Haji Lane to meet Diana, Lira, Ameera and Anna. They were all looking freakin' hot(Nothing new..) Stayed outside that weird shop with Lira for oxygen while the rest were happily wasting time in there. Headed to town after that and Green Apple came, haha.

Green Apple bought drinks for Diana and I so yes, we had lots of nonsensical shit happening after that. Diana is fucking hilarious when she is kuku. Wait, hasn't she always been kuku? yeah.. Anyway, totally crashed the moment I reached that bloody doorstep of my parent's. Diana and Seereen came over yesterday and we studied, oh yes we did! Like sort of, but still, we studied.

Headed to rooftop @town and more nonsensical shit happened. But last night's was more hilarious than saturday's because Diana was even more tipsy, perhaps drunk ah. She freakin' sat next to strangers and told 'em they are pretty and there were 2 chinese girls that totally dissed her!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

Ever since I came home last night, I haven't bathe. All I did was to wash my face and brushed my teeth only because I had to go down to get something. I'm still in the shirt and boxers I wore yesterday, this is the Life.

Time to bathe and study fucking biology and chemistry(I love chem, seriouzzz shit:B)

Bye truckers

No comments: