Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nasi lemak!

Hey there ol' folks, it is time for a proper update..
The past week has been pretty alright. Just one more week of bridging lessons and school's out for the next 3 weeks! Pretty tied down with N level coursework now, Practical is on tuesday(!!!!!!) Bloody hell, I can't wait to get it done and over with. Tomorrow's ingredient shopping for practical. Heh heh, I can't wait.

I just had lunch and I'm feeling bloody bloated because I drank alot of water. Thanks to the stupid nasi lemak chilli. Meeting Sufyan later on after she's done with her class outing. I can't wait to catch up with her again. Even though it has only been 1 week, we have alot to tell later on.. me like!

Oh yessa, on Friday went to Nenek's place with my sister. Food... glorious food.. Dulcie and I ate alot. Dulcie went for a party after that and I went to meet the girls at Diana's place. Headed to town after that to meet Lourd and Ameera. Bumped into Sheryl P and Anne! Headed out of cine for a smoke and it freakin' rain like no one's business. Lourd went off for Church group and we headed for a smoke at the back-ish area of Wheelock.

Went to Murphy Muddy's after that to watch Seddon's relative sing. She was bloody fantastic. (Y)(Y) Diana and I had a drink and the waitress that took my order still grosses me out. Anyway, good times.. good times..

I'm still craving for my peach yoghurt.

No comments: