Sunday, May 09, 2010

Major Lol

Major Lol happened yesterday while having dinner with Diana and Humhumwhat's your name again? Diana and I were Humhumwhat's your name again? about what I did at Diana's place the night before when I wore her coat and pretended to be some big shot lawyer and how I pretended to take out my namecard to give to Diana and bang, it hit us, my fucking ezlink card is in Diana's coat!!!!!!! Bloody vagina balls, I was having fits over that ok because 2 hours before that, I went to make a new card. But it's okay, atleast now I can refund the old value I have in my supposedly lost ezlink card.

Went to meet Anna and Lirong at town after dinner. So basically, that was my saturday. What a lousy day thanks to my ezlink card. >:(

Suppose to go monster's mother today but I'm too lazy to follow, will see how later on. I need to study for F&N, bloody vaginal fluid.

No comments: