Thursday, May 13, 2010

I believe in you, like a virgin you're Madonna

It was a good day yesterday even though I was late for detention. I wasn't the only one who was late though.. Diana and Ameera were late too. To qoute Ameera "Mass detention" was what detention seemed like yesterday. Some of the girls were in detention for 7 freakin' hours and I died within 20mins in there. But it was good.. because Diana, Ameera and I were disturbing the juniors with stupid questions like "Where do you stay?" "What are you in here for?"

Met Diana and Herman at Cityhall after that. It was a good night (: I have CIP today with my 4/9 homiez. Woo hoo, I can't wait to see the small kids later on and more importantly, I can't wait to see my kiddo, Oj!

Aiya, it's back to school tmr, damn. In case you didn't know, The Last Song is out today!!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell, I want to go watch it now, now, now. Why am I up so early? Ok, I've decided to go eat breakfast.

P/s Lighten up Moron. Don't give two fucks about that idiot with the same name as my cousin(HAHAHA) You're stronger than this and I love you plenty giant moron (:

No comments: