Sunday, May 09, 2010

Fucked up lives in a fucked up place

I love micro-waving frozen caramel ice cream in the microwave. It's raining now and I feel like ice cream and oxygen but I'm too lazy to get my lardball arse out of the room. Another wasted sunday because I'm suppose to be studying for F&N but fuck, I'm just too lazy to do so and I need some Digger time by myself without the books. Sorry Catherine for bailing out on you, will make it up to you soon, promise. Xxx

Whatever that has been happening in this hellhole is really pissing me off. Whatever that has been happening is affecting me emotionally. How fucking gay is that? I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I care a whole fucking lot about what is happening because it is fucking affecting me. I would very much appreciate it if you fucking keep your own fuckeries to yourself because I honestly don't. Give. A. Shit. About. You. Get it?

Thanks to the bloody fuckeries from hellhole, I actually lost interest in doing alot of things. I don't even want to go out on a sunday, what the fuck is wrong with me?! I just feel very worn out and I want to sleep my vaginal fluid off and never have to wake up on the same bed I slept in the night before. Time for Peter Pan to fly to Never Land.

Bye, truckers.

No comments: