Tuesday, January 17, 2012

All the right moves

January 16th was a very lovely day. It wasn't spent as some damn awesome place but at work. It was a good decision to put my mobile phone aside while I was working. It felt nice just working the hours away, story telling with my manager, feeling the heat behind the counter and witnessing the disgusting things certain customers do. Away from social networking apps and away from being bugged through texts/ expecting texts from certain people.

To add on to the lovely day, came home to a very nice home cooked meal by mom. She made Japanese curry with beef. Satisfied my craving for beef. J Add on intensity to my usual work out routine too today after I got home from work. Just downloaded songs into my iTunes and finally uploaded photos I've been wanting to upload. Talking to people who makes me feel at ease. Everything feels so in place today. Fantastic.


 

Thank you, God for such a wonderful day <3


 

x

No comments: