Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lose your clothes & show your scars

Tomorrow is officially the start of all my O-levels written papers. I have so much running through my mind and it pretty much sucks because I feel as though my brain isn't really maximized to its fullest potential. Been doing math like crazy because it's undeniably my weakest subject. I'm determined to pass it, I have to man... Geez after all the effort I've been putting in, I better get at least the minimum pass!!!!!

I thought nothing would ever hurt me again but no, I was wrong. I thought all the hurt and emotional bullshit is all over and done with but... when I stumble upon something by accident, I could feel my heart up my throat and I could feel myself choking. Being someone's biggest regret and mistake is the most terrible thing to be on Earth. Bloody terrible especially when the girl's someone you have had the best times of your life with, hands down.

I felt the most comfortable in my own skin whenever I was with her. Our relationship was crazy. With every single thing that she did, I fell in love with her even more. I wasn't even looking for anyone to date when I met her, that's the best part of it all. It felt like it was fated for us to have had each other around. If I could go back in time, there's only one thing I would change. What happened on that fateful night. Just that night and I swear I'd be the happiest person alive for the rest of my life.

So when does you'll get over it begins?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You getting over this begins NOW . You don't deserve someone like her if she can;t stick with you thru tough times . Stop being a dog to her and just let her be . Not worth anything larh .