Wednesday, June 09, 2010

You know you're alright


Good evening ol' folks,

I decided on a proper, very wordy update tonight. As some of you might have already know, today(wed 9/6) was IJ Homes and Children Centre Flag Day. I was freakin' happy that Diana thought about where to go to get donations. HAHA, her grandma's coffeeshop at bugis area. Not bad ok.. $10 in less than 45 minutes, I like! Ate there, wasted time there, collected $$ there.

Watched P.S I Love You before returning the tins and headed to granny's place for early dinner. I'm so tired from today from basically slacking my balls off during CIP, vaginal fluid or what man?

There's CIP tmr at the social service centre but I'm not sure whether I'm going tomorrow.. Damn. I had good fun with Diana today, serious shit. We were texting each other till I was laughing my face off ah, I'm sure she was laughing like some siao shit in the bus especially about rock concert, HAHAHAHAHAAH, k enough.

I hope I'll start studying my ass off soon.

xx

No comments: