Monday, June 07, 2010

Hi, I'm bored

Hi, I'm bored
Christmas 2009- Presents opening. Elly and Mark busy flirting w each other in their cousinly ways, HAHA. Caitlin and I having our usual "Oh so now you're talking to me" conversation
New Year's 2010 @Uncle Petrus and Aunty Pauline's place- Caitlin going through my texts, screwed fringe, Renee's the only one ready for Tim's camera


Slacking on the couch with mom while waiting for Elly's grand arrival
Chinese New Year Mass and Celebration 2010 in IJ- 4/9 homiez (:


4/9 before mass
Crescentia Goana's party after Cheena new year celebration
Town with the girls after Self Awareness 2010
Self Awareness Camp 2010
Day one of camp
Before camp break
Boring Malay lesson- We were laughing at cikgu's lol-ness
Peranakan museum
Motivational Talk which wasted our 2 days!!!


Swee Ting's 16th Birthday with Trackers!! (:

Our Lady Star of the Sea Confirmation 2010


BEST WEEKEND EVER WITH ELLY!
Sisha with Kiana, Simone, Jen and Jane!
HAHAHAHA, Lol night with Diana and Seereen
Seereen's 16th- No photo of Seereen, so I put Elly and I, ah lol.
Track and Field Grand Finals 2010- Team polaroid with graduated seniors

Track and Field seniors, I like!
IJ Fiesta 2010- 4/9 awesome stall






No comments: