Saturday, June 05, 2010

Hey now

Hi all, I'm back from dinner with Deborah. I was comtemplating whether I should go or not. Glad I decided to go. She was late by 25minutes so, she owes me 25minutes of her life. But it's okay, she went to donate blood anyway. Good and hilarious conversation, I like!

Someone called me and I was on the phone with that person for more than 45minutes and Deb just walked around aimlessly and I was giving her spasm face because I wanted to get off the phone so badly but that person was talking about something rather important... No, not really. Had coffee with her at Wheelocks after that. Went for a quick oxygen and before we know it, it was already passed 11pm. Haha, she was telling me about the shit she gets for being an flight stewardess.

School was also alright today. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, I CAME LATE AND THEY HAD 2HOURS OF FREE PERIOD BECAUSE OUR MATH TEACHER DIDN'T COME, wtf. Good things always happen when I am not around, bloody vagina balls. We used 2/1's classroom, yay air conditioning(!!!!!) Had lunch at macs after with the girls.

School tomorrow, again. Even though it's a saturday. Damn.. got to be there by 10am.

No comments: