Monday, March 03, 2008

Steady hands just take the wheels.

Pain is temporary,Glory is forever.
How true yozz.

Im so now gonna train uber hard-errr and be more committed to shotput to bring More Glory to IJ 's Good Name!
Everyone did well for the Heats and Finals for certain events today!Red Houseeeee did pretty good today ok.We managed to get 1st and 3rd for Shotput for C'Div!And guess who got 1st for C'div??Go and Guess ok ok.( :

School was pretty ok today.I kao pei-ed quite alot of people today.ST and I compared muscles again today,Haha.It was pretty fun getting to know my juniors frm Red house and other Houses.Im proud of my juniors and ST!Haha.Macs with Crystal after training.Then it was train with Melissa N. She solves the Rubiks Cube while I messes it up for her.Pretty fun.
Just got off the phone with Cynthia not long ago.

#1.Paradox's logistics are being settled!We have got our band Stix and Picks settled.
#2.Sessions at Cally's place every Sunday.
#3.Pick Ms.Princess Cynthia every Sunday for sessions frm her place to Cally's place.(Did i mention i have to carry her guitar??)
#4.My Sister Dulcie is going Hwa Chong ! Wdf.

"This is the best day I could ever Remember"

I PASSED LIT BABYYYYYYY.

No comments: