Sunday, March 09, 2008

Right.



The SSO concert was prettty good.Mummy and Daddy couldn't make it cos there was a congestion for the carpark and so,only Dulcie and I went it.We didn't get the fcking booklet so we spent half of the time figuring out the French love story.We had dinner then we went driving!Haha,i love it when we do that.We went to some 400 yr old graves in Telok Blangah Area.So the piece of land with all those graves belongs to Malaysia.

Then we went to Mount Faber.Dad gave me and Dulcie a brainwash on History.Mainly on Radin Mas and those Royalties.


#1.Mum's gna bring us to some other SSO concerts again.

#2.I have yet to start on my assignments.

#3.Uncle Trevor 's in town.

#4.Daddy has yet to bring me to Santa'Fe!!

#5.Im so gna tao pok Uncle Ian once i see him.

#6.I don't wna go for Sci Camp now,i wna go for my lovely training,See,im so dedicated,not.

#7.Im so packed with School for the hols.

#8.i don't want my appendix to burst after hearing Simone's experience.

#9.I still miss you very much) ;


#10.Get Well Soon Simoneeeee!


No comments: