Saturday, March 01, 2008

-i'm SHARI CHERRY BERRY(:

HELLO YOU.

log onto my blog huh huh.
my turn nowww.
xDD

anw, shari, you are sucha retard.
you just sent me a poem over sms bout yourself ehh.
come, lets share with the world alrights? ;]]]]]


My poem for ME

i'm gay.
man, i don't know what to say.


kay, here it goes.


i'm shari.
i love cherries.
and many other types of berries.
like strawberries, blue berry, black berry.

told you i'm gay.
you don't believe my say?
i'm gonna prove it anyway.

i walk to school everyday
and i'd be sick in the brains
to wear a lacey underwear
which gives me buttaches.

when i get home and check my butt
it resembles like at heart
just that my underwear leaves a lacey print
just like a magazine

i'll show you someday
that i'm VERY gay.
but up to now
this is all i can say-
I'M REALLY GAY. ):

-end of poem-



wahahaha. man. good eh. shari's gaaay. ;]]]
kay. it's like 2am now and here's what i'm doinggg.
shari, I'LL BE BACK.



loveloveloves,
annneyy <3

No comments: