Sunday, March 16, 2008

As promised.

I have no inspiration to blog again.

Im a happy kiddo because..

#1.Science project work has reached home based and it's a SAFEDDDD!!!(In none softball term,it means,it's completed.)

#2.Design and Technology project is productive today,haha.

Im not a happy kiddo because...

#1.I just realised that we still have to do a powerpoint slide on our model for science!!wdff.

#2.I hate today and tomorrow because today marks the beginning of tomorrow and there is school tomorrow.

Janet said the events for allcomers today was great.Haha,I think Cynthia managed to cleared her goal for HighJump since she got second.Now,im damn terrified that i won't be able to clear 6.6 meter for shotput,I damn scared that the people down there are waaaaaaaay better than me and those sort of thing.What if i got beaten by some shitass dudette.Wow,embarrassing much can.I won't be able to come to school or even go out from my house if i don't do well manzxxx.


















We were part of th roadsweepers that day,look at our tee's colour,striking.

Cally Feat. Pon-tee-anak staring up her tree.

#01.The priceless picture!!!(Evrybody say'Awesome"!!!)

Hello PGA Women's Champion awesomest butt/pon-tee-anak.
Ssshhh,she is emoing,ltr she bite you then you know.(pon-tee-anak do bite right?)

No comments: