Saturday, July 07, 2012

There is a light that never goes out

This week has probably been one of the most eventful week I will have in a very, very long time. 
I must extend my thanks and apologies to @yanaindreas and @NeonRetroNipz & her mom for troubling them because of the state my health is in. Also to Sashé for constantly responding to my almost stupid medical queries. 
So, so, so grateful for the fact that Yan was there to bring me to the hospital or I promise I could have just died. As usual, me being the stubborn prick that I am, I bullshitted my way out of getting admitted. Hey, come on all those momoks and God knows what else that would be lurking around the wards at night... No thanks. 
I think the most shitty part of how the whole situation is right now was seeing how worried soldiers were when I told them about it but I really do hope that they'd stop worrying because I am Shari Shimmen and nothing gets to me. ;-) 
Despite how 'fantastic' I feel, I refuse to just stay at home and rot. There is nothing for me to do at all besides reading a book... So I have decided to go back for classes and work in the upcoming week + it is also going to be filled with appointments. Omgahh. 
Oh yes, met up with Stacey, Shan and Naqs for a quick round of beer at Harry's last night. Stacey is all grown up from since she left for Canada. It was definitely good seeing the three of them and telling them about the Rachel, tee hee hee. 
Left to meet the girls at Singapore Flyer after for some ice cream. I am telling you readers now, that ice cream outlet is going to be my most visited ice cream parlor from now on wards, ha ha ha... 
It was so good seeing soldiers full attendance last night because it has been long since all of us were present at one time while meeting up. Nothing beats friends like them. Ever. 
The rest of the night is..... beyond indescribable. #honestyhour


Oh yes and at the wee hours of the morning, the cabbie almost banged into another cab. Could have sworn I saw the light. 


x

No comments: