Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Hold me down sweet love, I'll carry you home

One of the bestest friend anyone could ever have. Amazing girl 

30th June 2012: An amazing evening for the LGBT community in Singapore + around the region. It was the very first Pink Dot held at night and it attracted a record breaking 15, 000 over people. 

Despite the weather being pretty humid and all that, it was still pretty much a night to remember 'cause I think we are damn lucky to have such a brave group of people stepping up to be the voices of the LGBT community in Singapore. 

Bumped into quite a number of people. It was good, good seeing familiar faces there and even the straight ones! Met Sashé before that to grab *$ and my goodness, it was life saving. Caught up with @cforserious for a bit. It was good, good even though that girl dressed in a way that it seems more appropriate for her to be at one of the lanes in Geylang. #badjoke ya


Headed for dinner after with @lourdecris, @shannnnn, @erasethisgirl, @offtheblue, Vernice(I don't know how to spell her name), Sashé and Sashé's friend, Mel Chia. Had such a fantastic time laughing at someone's middle name but after that, @lourdecris just had to start poking fun at my name. Not cool at all 


It was Bay Beats 2012 after that and in my utmost honest opinion, all the matreps and people in the same radar as them were all dressed so similarly. Excuse me for being blunt but a formal shirt, tailored pants and pointed toes for a gig? You've got to be shitting me, brothers. 


Met Khai and his friends after at Clarke Quay + it was retarded beyond words and I honestly have nothing to say about my time spent from then till 6am. 


Despite my Saturday not going according to how I initially wanted it to, it was nonetheless, a pretty good night + had some good people for company. 


Caught The Amazing Spiderman, had my favourite sugarcane drink + bought a book (Life and Death in Shanghai) with my family on Sunday. Love spending time with them even though they get on my nerves half of the time. With the exception of mom. I love you, mommy. xxx 



Here's to an awesome week for you and I. 



There is a major lack of photos for this post simply because I am too lazy to upload photos from my mobile and these are all taken off Facebook

No comments: