Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lighten up ding dong belle

I wasted my weekends! Saturday, I went for some malay shit at Millenia Institution. I bumped into Widia -smiles like some kuku. It's been 10 years since we started being friends. 10 god damned years, woh. Love her always man. Anyway, back to MI, some girl just had to overslept and I couldn't meet her.. Tch man tch. But it's okay.. I forgive you (:

I spent the rest of my saturday with Widia and afterwards, Elly. Norfi came over, she became smaller!!!!!!! I went for a quick run with Kenny. We ran 3km and we biked for only 12km and we died the moment we started doing weights. With all the shit I've been doing, I'm not surprised man.. Wtv.

I spent sunday... sleeping (: I'm down with flu now. In 3weeks, I've been down with a constant fever and now with a nose which won't stop dripping and a throat which screams "sore". It's okay.. it's alright, I will survive(!!!!!!!!)

For ding dong belle:

"Whataya want from me, whataya from me..?"

No comments: