Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gotta find myself in the bin

I've been feeling under the weather lately. All these fuckery happening around me is making me feel as though I've lost myself somewhere in the dustbin. For once in my life, I genuinely feel as though I do not belong anywhere. This is a really horrible feeling and for once, I'm actually saying FML and I mean every single word and letter of it.

I'm in need of something different than what I've been doing in the past God knows how long. Something different, something lighter than the bullshit I've been through. I won't say something better because just like what Kelly said in Things We Lost In The Fire, things don't get better, they change. So.. I'm in need of change.

Talking to Timothy about Shutter Island. Tim's display picture is a really really gay photo.. I mean come on, they were all in pink and timmy looks drunk.. Conversations with Tim always lightens me up, Thank you timo.

Some days I feel like shit,
Some days I wanna quit and just be normal for a bit/

No comments: