Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Because with Him, all things are great

I must say, I'm really proud of CHIJ Track & Field even though we didn't win the championship placings. Every single one of us ran our best race, threw our best puts/ disc and jumped our best jump. This year may not be our year but next year, be determined to work harder and we will get what we desire. As for those who are leaving, it's okay.. you can still come back and train with us. Nah, you can you always work harder if you ever decide to continue track and you shall bring glory to Him and your future team.

It's really time for me to go and sleep.. I've been feeling really out of my game ever since I had a sugar rush during recess. That was hell because once we started to make our way to Chua Chu Kang stadium for finals, I was feeling the after- effect and I think I'm falling sick again, oh damn. Boss came down. Kuih lapis thought I "was dying" to have dinner with her and boss. I was giving the "Wthcows" face and then I realised(!) Oh shit... Boss could actually send me home because all 3 of us stay in Woodlands! >: (

Anyway, had a really good lunch at the restaurant with my favourite track girls, Cyn and Janet. Unofficial dinner was at Seoul Garden @Taka(Shannen & I favourite catching up place) but Swee, Dhiv and Elizabeth went back home so it was left with Cyn, Janet and I. So we decided to have dinner on our own with Clara. So the rest of the juniors went to Seoul Garden, hope they had a good one.

I enjoyed the train ride home with Cyn, Janet, Clara and Turkey Burger aka. Genevieve Heah. CJC Seniors were having dinner at Lot 1 too so yup. It was good seeing Gen, Jessica, Jacq, Pei ying and Darl again (: Wah lao, Foo Pei Ying not bad man.. from Guitar Esemble to 100m sprinter siolllll.

Oh yeah... Pretty one said Hi to me just now and someone got oh so bloody jealous, lol. Daddy wants me to go sleep now because fever's back! Cb.

No comments: