Sunday, April 06, 2008

Take my words,

I NEED YOU BOO,I GOTTA SEE YOU BOO,
SAID THERE ARE HEARTS ALL OVER THE WORLD TONITE<3

Today sucked like crap.I am such a lousy thrower.I kept on getting either no throw or red flag.

Went for lunch with Janet,Elizabeth,Crystal,Swee Ting,Hui Geok,Cynthia,Ms.Mas,Ah Ma,Jacq and Jasmine at PP.We went all the way to pp just to have Food Court laa-.-Haha,lunch was funny.The radio station played How To Save a Life and somehow,i didn't felt like eating anymore and Cynthia,not suprisingly,was singing-.-Crystal was just going on and on about how she loves the fray.
Went to Starbucks with Crystal and Ah Ma to get Ice Mocha.Cynthia took my Whipped Cream and my mocha turned out like crap i tell you.Slept on the way back to ITE Simei,the campus is super big can.Gen was suffering from hunger cos Ah Ma got for her fries frm pp and when she passed it to her,everyone started eating her fries,poor her.(aww)

This idiot woman from i do not know what school ,pushed my junior,dion(sp??) while they were running 800m,she was leading ok!!
There is training tmrw and i still have to meet up with my band to jam for alil while before my training starts,my lunch 45mins is gone.There is still english report which i have yet to start.I bet i will be on Ms.Mucek's blacklisted-list.I miss my lunch dates with people whom i have been really distanced with recently.I do not know what has gotten into me but i have been feeling really awkward around the people i am usually close with.It's just feels like as thou all of us are on different chapters of life.

I feel so pissed off and lousy,Thanks Caitlin for hearing me out( :iie lurbx eu worhxx
I do not know if you know this but,i have been really thinking about all those time when we could talk for hours without getting bored and have so much to say to each other after school or anything.I miss all those quarrels with you on what's hot and what is not and all those stupid retarded jokes we told each other and fowarding each other msges and telling each other it's cheesy.I miss blaming each other for the stupidest thing.I miss having your name on top of my msg inbox and outbox.I miss talking it out with you whenever life gets on my nerves.I miss having you there to hear me out.I miss getting lectured from you over the stupidest things and getting an earful from you when i do things which are stupid to you but not to me.I miss having laughters which last for days with you over retarded things like how funny when you sound when you are angry.I miss coming up with names for you based on what you say and do.I miss having points system with you and always losing out to you cos i always fall for your nasty dirty tricks.In short,i miss having you around,i will do anything to save this from going to waste,you have made an impression on my life and i do not wna lose you now.


#1.My life is officially screwd.
#2.I do not wna go schl tmrw.
#3.Im gna take off tmrw.
#4.Caitlin is so kewlxx and hotxx( :
#5.I miss you oh so badly) ;


I will do anything just to see you tonite,i need you like how th human race needs air and blood.

No comments: