Thursday, April 03, 2008

Define your words.

SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN,
How true aye?

Today was pretty kewlzxxx day ( Other than th damn rain )
Had Animagine and our grp finished 10 mins earlier!!I love my grp,Haha,kewl people.
Deanne and I were taking retarded pictures with the speech bubbles on our heads,frigging kewl ok.Poetry Slam was self entertaining with my usual khakis again.Haha,My 'new best fwen and faithful follower' Sheryl Shen cried )': aww.Siti Mariam played a mean prank on Mithra,Haa,frigging funny(again,another be there sort of thing) And i made up songs for everysingle person in my group!! See,so kind right,right right!!

Pet and i were supposed to train home together but...i don't know what happened.
So yea, It started t rain heavily,damn scary ok.
So we were so desperate t get t tpy that we asked Ms.Teo when she passing by us if she was feeling kind t give us a lift t Tpy and she said Yes but when she mentioned Ms.Mah and Ms.Tong will be there too,Pet and sheryl didn't wna take th lift so it was left w Me,Marissa,Ms.Mah and Ms.Tong in Ms.teo's car.It smelled like my momma's car yo,Haha.During the ride,it was like Ms.Teo was the th mummy of all four girls ,Haha,pretty funny.

Allcomers this sunday and i only trained on Wednesday,there is some stuff going on in TJC so yea,its taking up training time.God(Im not using his name in Vain) ,i really need some time to train.My daddy gave me some tips for training,ayo,too cheem for me to follow.

#1.Caitlin ankles are so not gonna heal at th rate she is doing things.
#2.Thanks Dulcie for helping me out w the phone themes!!
#3.3 more days!!!!!!!!
#4.iie lurbx eu worxxx(as promised,ahem)

No comments: