Saturday, August 31, 2013

Violet and Daisy

Aye, spending my Saturday afternoon with no after a night partying feels with a playlist of post punk + alternatives gods. And of course, a huge ass mug of iced red date. What an aunty drink...... but I likes. Finally getting my cracked ass iPhone which behaves as though it is on crack replaced later on. Don't know if I should get a temporary replacement and wait for the rumoured iPhone 5S coming out in 10 days (?) or just get the iPhone 5 (I had one at the start of the year but lost it within 1 week....) Hmm.

A little snippet from 2 weeks back: ROJAK! 2013 at Wavehouse, Sentosa with everyone's favourite disc jockey spinning, SPECIAL K.









Had a pretty nice evening after work yesterday with the girls + Jomanda. The concoction of Starbuck's Iced Chocolate, Kith's Aglio Olio (WITH BACON) and somebody's heart shaped Corn bread muffins did not go along well even though I had them all at 3 separate timings.
Caught the movie, Violet and Daisy with Jomanda after the girls left for home! I would never want to make any decisions which concerns Jo after last night.... God damn it, this woman is so annoying. That is 'annoying' with a sad, sad, sad tone.
The movie was such a tragically sweet movie. Yes, 2 teenage, quirky, female assassins. Did I mention they are pretty too? Mmm. I'd recommend this movie to anyone who wants a change from this summer's blockbusters.

The last time before Violet and Daisy I watched a show, it was The Conjuring. A brainless movie which makes you lose sleep and nothing else. Call me emotionally deranged but I absolutely love movies which sort of gives me something to think about. Movies which you can actually decipher hidden messages/ meanings or whatever.

The movie + pre dawn conversation with Jo + seeing the girls was a nice start to this very quiet, quiet weekend for me

And relating my emotions and thoughts to my favourite movies. What a sad and pathetic slob I am indeed, haha

No comments: