Tuesday, August 13, 2013

i must be emo

we laid next to each other, skin to skin with my arms wrapped around you on a dark February morning. nothing about the disagreement we had the night before about what we were watching on tele. nothing about how your eyes swelled up with sadness when I didn't tell you what you wanted to hear. all the afflictions we've experienced, gone. just me falling more and more in love with you as we laid there, listening to each other's breathing.

never recalled being in such an oasis of serenity besides whenever i am next to you. doesn't matter if it was that particular February morning or a afternoon spent at your place watching sitcoms. up till now, not a day goes by without me recalling how these precious moments with you bared face, no fashionable clothes or combed hair magnifies your beauty and i try so hard to picture how it felt like to stroke your hair telling you how much I loved you

No comments: