Thursday, December 08, 2011

Time of my life


A penny for my thoughts: I can't believe it's already freaking December. The last month of 2011!!!!! Woah, time really flies when Life is treating you good eh? (and not to mention: a lot of tough times)

The past weeks ever since Graduation Night has been filled with a lot of late nights, drinking, late night suppers, way too early breakfast, drinking and... more drinking. It's been crazy but I'm having a fantastic time.

On the 30th last month, celebrated @kellovesboxing 18th birthday. It was bloody awesome. Beyond awesome actually. Diana and I booked a premium room at Studio M Singapore and had a few friends over for some drinks and.... POTLUCK(!!!!!!!!!!!!) It was a damn chilled night with Truth or Dare, lame magic tricks, hilarious conversations and... a lot of snoring after 5am. Enjoyed myself throughly. Hope the birthday boy enjoyed himself too + it's rare for Diana to be planning something for her boyfriend, troll lol lol.

On the 3rd/ 4th December was the Standard Chartered Marathon so there was 24 hour MRT service!!!!!!! Good shit man. @kellovesboxing, @JoanDeeJett, @cforserious and I decided to make full use that. Lepak-ed at Suicide Bridge with @cforserious while the lovers went for a movie(Bloody Immortals -_-) and had breakfast at 5am. It was a good, good but fucking ass draining night.

There are still a lot of nonsensical + hilarious shit that I want to mention but... laziness is getting the better of me :P

Anyway, with all the fun that I've been having, I really hope for the best for the dearest mommy who isn't doing so well right now + Fiq's atok. May God's grace be with you two always to see you through this very tough period of time. Stay strong and safe in the hospital, mom. See you in the afternoon, I love you x

Another penny for my thoughts: It's fucking sucky to know that I'm only starting to treasure the people around me more with has happened/ been happening. I don't want to lose my mom, at least not for now. She's strong, she's always been a fighter so I'd hope she would stay stronger than ever and be a better fighter to at least be able to do the things she told me she wants to do when @JoanDeeJett & I visited her just now.

No comments: