Thursday, December 15, 2011

In a blink of an eye

(View of Geylang Bahru Bridge @ Kallang in the day.)
Exactly 16 more days left in 2011.

Time is really passing by super fast... In a blink of an eye, it's going to be January 2012, damn..
I've yet to do the things I said I would do before the year ends. This sucks. As much as I would like to believe that I'm a very busy kid, I know I'm just aimlessly wasting (most of) my days away by doing things like sleep all day, smoke/ eat/ lepak all day & night but(!!!!!!!!!!) I did do things which aren't so meaningless like doing the chores, apply for a job, spend time with loved ones + wonderful friends.

Yan is over at my place for the week... Back to how we used to crash at my old place for the whole of December in 2010. This is sweet despite the things we have to commit to individually.

Had one of the best nights in 2011 on the 13th. Had some really good Chicken Curry from Queensway while lepaking~ at Kallang River/Geylang Bahru Bridge with @cforserious at night then headed up to spend time with @Syafiqyesiam and @yanaindreas. We did so much catching up and it felt so good to be sitting around @syafiqyesiam's kitchen, munching on food, smoking & drinking milk. It was a good, good night.

Now, it's time for Yan & I to pig out in the kitchen~

x

No comments: