Saturday, December 18, 2010

So, all the anxiety and shit are over. Received my results yesterday. Wanted to die while Mrs. Lee was talking about the overall performance and while sitting down in the hall with my classmates and the 4/10 girls, you could actually feel the negative vibes from people around you. Everyone was so worried. I was on the verge of breaking down being so scared to disappoint the 'rents.
Well, none of my family members came because they're too busy living their own lives but I'm glad Yan, Elly and Bonnie came down. ;-) The Sec 5s were there too. It was great seeing 'em.
Received my results with Bonnie and Elly beside me. Wanted to die but when I saw the word promoted, I was on cloud fucking nine. To top it all off, I managed to pass all 7 subjects. Like hell fucking yeah man. But I'm still disappointed with my aggregate because it was less than satisfying.

Had drinks with Diana, Elly, Sya and Yan last night to celebrate the pass and sya's graduation. It was good. Had a good, good time. Going to get ready and make plans with 'em. Everyone's still half dead.

Have a good weekend

x

No comments: