Saturday, December 04, 2010

Ho ho hopefully

Greetings ol' folks, the week went past fast and the weekend is here. I have the whole house to myself since everyone's only coming back in the evening. This is good because I don't feel like seeing anyone today.

13 more days to N level results. I'm pretty scared for it. So many 'What if's going through my head. I can imagine how hurt and disappointed the 'rents would be if I don't get the grades they expected. Like they always say, what is done is done so I'm going to pray for the best. 17th December, please don't disappoint me.

25 days to Christmas started 3 days ago. Usually, this is would be the happiest time of the year for me but nah, not this year. I haven't even started sending Christmas cards and I really can't be bothered with going gifts shopping with the 'rents even though I've been doing so every year since forever.

This sucks.

x

No comments: