Monday, October 25, 2010

I have to be up for school in 3 hours and 15minutes but here I am on the net, blogging to get whatever's in my system out.

I spent my weekend mopping around the house. While mopping around the house, I was thinking about someone. Heck, I was thinking about that someone, ok lets name that person A.. So as I was saying, I was thinking about A probably 89% of the time during my weekend. It's like a disease and it's scary.

Things between A and I have always been filled with ups and downs but we thought we'd work things out eventually but guess we stand corrected. Things played out differently and I'm not sure about A but I'm bloody hell affected by it. I can't really be bothered by the shit I had to go through, I'm just affected by how I lost her just. like. that. You know what I mean?

I thought maybe this time round, things might actually be different from all the others but haha, things are actually different but not how I expected it to be. Meeting A did change how I feel about living the year 2010 and it actually did add glitter to my decision to come back to sg. She changed my perspective on so many things. She doesn't even know how much she changed me but it's okay, as long as she's happy living her life, I'll be happy for her.

x


No comments: