Thursday, October 28, 2010

Photos from 2009 which completed the year!
HAHAHAHAHA, this photo... Damn
Miss days like this
Ivy's
Logistic for Artsjam 2009
Ting sweeeee
Prata house after farewell planning at my place
Cyn! Cyn! Cyn!
Deanne's chalet. Having macs at 3 in the morning with Rita

Monalisa!

SINGAPORE IDOL DAYSSSS
The photo that earned me the name Fishball by Soffi Peters
Random nights @ Starbucks with Shannen
The moment everyone started calling me toilet role thanks to Celine.
I love this handbag..
Baking @ the super expensive baking school!
HAHAHA, I SO SEKKKSIIIII SIOLL
Tao Pok on 8th Aug
Macs @ Jln Ayer Mata before stace left
Shari: OH MY GOSH SHAN
Shan: HUH, WHAT DID I DO
Udders with Stace cake
When I was still fit and training, HAHAHAHA
When times were still great with Shannen
Haha, Maria and I spoiling people's photos
I miss you, bra. Gone were the good ol' days
Days @ Kallang w my bras. Miss 'em so much
Mop was having an orgasm
I miss after school days in the canteen




No comments: