Monday, September 29, 2008

Sitting on an angry chair

Hmm. Let me begin my post of the week with a little something for Mr/Ms/Dr/Mrs/Mdm LOL.
Whoo, thanks for actually 'pointing out' my grammatical errors and stupidity. Well, in actual fact, 'behind close doors' does exist. Hmm, lets see, It's a television programme which aired on NATIONAL TELEVISION couple months back. Man, i don't even know why im bothered with typing all these out for you. Ah, oh wells, continue tagging my tag board with all your insultations and fancy your mother naming ya LOL. & how i bloody type in my blog posts/whatever you're hitting at is my PASAL, not yours. You want to cari pasal go geylang/tekka/cheena town don't sesat sesat come here , tyvm.

So the week started out pretty alright. Lessons were as boring as usual. Trained home with Becca, Fran and Calyssa. The rest of the evening was such a disappointment.

To San:
Seriously man, i don't know what's your problem. Can't you see im trying real hard to be the best i can be to you? Yes, i admit that i was blowing hot and cold towards you at the beginning, but now when i am trying so fcking hard to put the past behind me, here you are pushing me away. Do you know how much bloody effort i've put in in all that i 've done for you. By totally ditching mah cookies that i baked for you and ditching the daisies that i gave to you is as good as ditching what we have? I don't know what the nonsense more can i say to you now. It's seriously up to you how you want this to turn out man. The choice is up to you, no pressure man.

Bloody hell.

No comments: