Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lor mee+ Sugar cane juice+ teh c

-Hello my friend, we meet again.
Finally got a tag board after much pestering from Jan and Lyssandra(Unglam 24 year olds)
School so far has been pretty alright. Everyone's talking about mugging,studies and other shit stuff in that era. Everyone in class is feeling the heat from the exam fever.

Went for Shine Jesus shine with an awesome bunch of people. Marissa,Aloy,Cheryl,Sheryl,Leticia,Celestine,Christopher(WHO IS SO NOT HOT.), Abigail,Sarah and Christine!! We had MOS before that. Wah, Marissa and I were freezing our ass off in velocity. Reached Novena pretty early. There was this guy in red from Marissa's church who kept saying Hi to Cheryl and the rest, funny shit. Some Joshua,mosses,dominic(I think) dudes joined us. Sheryl was damn emo man during praise and worship. Cheryl and I were the only happy people, ah. Left early to meet Caitlin. And it was home after that.

It was raining hell last nigt. But the lightnings were awesome. Mariam and I had major laser mouth bitch session today. Thanks alot Moron for laser mouth-ing with me :D Lessons were pretty alright today. I slept while Ms. Au asked everyone to gather at Sheryl Shen's table. Art was hilarious man. Cheesecakes from Hilton and Mooncakes from Raffles are the best! :)

Bus-ed home with Sheryl today. Haha, the bus was friggin' cold. Slept all the way to Sengkang. Took 965 home with this St. Joseph person, and i swear she is damn annoying man. People trying to sleep and she was sleeping too but her head ah, kept going side way. AH, my neighbour from the opposit estate some more.

When you're with me, im free;
Im careless, i believe.

No comments: