Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stop but don't stare.

I really can't get to sleep tonight.At the rate im going,im really pissing myself off.

Training turned out to be better than what Sleeping(ST) and I anticipated after what happened on Monday.Coach said my backward throw is better now !! And he said We trained well today-Clap3.Ms.Chua finally appeared during training today!She promised us weights training so many times before but,it nvr happens-.- but me,being such a kind soul did not taopok her as she was wearing my favourite colour today,HAHA.
My throat is feeling really terrible now.Headache is killing me oh so badly but i can't get to sleep.My temperature has been on and off lately,weird.
Talked to Cynthia after training .Can you believe it , we talked till seven.We were mainly talking about how hyped we are about Click Five and Paramore!(Pretty Obvious.)I really really really hope Paramore gets confirmed and Hopefully One Republic will come down to Sg!
I pity her,she wanted to Stop and Stare at random people while on the way home yesterday but all she get to meet was a Beng Couple. So,smart her was smart enough not to stop and stare cause : Cynthia's desire to stop and stare at random people+Beng Couple=Hell,Black Eye and Piang;limbs being trashed.Lawl.
Im listening to Empty like for the over uncountable time tonight/today.

Sheryl Phua is damn weird and Crazy(Just Like SHERYL SHEN whom she loves deeply,aww)During HHF,we had to run using the rubber bands,sucks much.Sheryl was like cheering and cheering and cheering like a broken tape recorder.Haha.Class was definitely more bonded this time round.

"Steady hands just take the wheel"

No comments: