Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"I wanna stop and stare at random people"

Cynthia got my head polluted with Click Five . Haha, three quarter of the time we talked are usually spent talking about Click five and One Republic(-Screams)
That poor girl was stuck in school to do her project and homeworks.She wants to stop and stare at random people on the streets,Weirdo much right.Haha,im looking forward to upcoming concerts this year with Cynthia,my concerts buddy.Haha.

Im listening to tons of Click Five , One Republic and Lenny Kravitz s' songs like crazy now.Lenny Kravitz 's New album ain't too bad,I love I'll Be Waiting,it carries great meaning don't you agree.I want to get Simple Plan's latest album but i am still considering.Sheryl Phua made a statement in the school hall today stating :"Even thou Simple Plan's Songs are pop-rockish , the lyrics are very meaningful" and of course ending it with :"Pierre 's hair now is damn hot luh" And Mel agrees with her and also by stating:"Yea,I agree with Sheryl that what matters is that the lyrics." And everyone soon started ranting about how they hate Techno,Trance(Sp??) and all those shitty shitty bang bang songs.

Visual arts was a total bummer today.We missed our precious recess time getting lectured by Mrs.Ng cos we missed two whole periods of Visual Arts in the morning.

Well, im gonna go and do Math assignment which was due monday,lawl and pretty obviously revise for History!

I've seen you cry into the night.I feel your pain..Can I make it right?I realized there's no end inside

No comments: