Thursday, March 01, 2007

DIE!! I TELL YOU DIE!!

I am sick of evrything
School work is bloody shit tons and Friends are gtting on my nerves w their attitudes.


if you have a bloody problem with yourself;
You can just jolly well approach the counsellors
in the sch.They are just happily waiting for your arrival in their rooms.
&oh-please just stop that bitchy attitude of yours.
Im seriously sick of it.Stop calling me in the middle of the nite.
i noe u are taking your PSLE papers this year..so wat if i was your senior prefect last year?i too also have to do well in my exams which are like going on now.
i need my sleep ok.Iam nt somekind of robot,in case u didnt notice.


Hey you might not wnna pass your exams,

but look arnd & you will see faces of ppl who wanna pass.

so just stop distracting the class,esp when the t'cher is teaching.

I wnna die in this split second,Hate th reality i m living in.Thanks Pet for th comforting letter,sorry deanne for pmsing you

Dave where are you?I need teddy!

No comments: