Monday, March 12, 2007

Vietnam.

Back frm Vietnam people.
Stayed at Halong Bay and th city.Stayed in 5 stars hotels.Had loads of fun on th last night.Enterprise seniors crashed Nicole(2),Pearl and my room.We watched this korean movie and Grace got so emotional that she was crying like real shitxx.We were all having so much laughter.I owe Pearl 3 US Dollars cos i didn't change my Sg Dollars.We had cupnoodles,veitnamese ones.We tried being caringxx and gave grace grape juice while she was crying.We had a really late night.I crashed into Pei Ting's,Bessie and some other senior's room cos i was scared t go back t my room aft walking them down.on th 2nd night,Nicole ,Pearl and Me watched some exorcism show and i got freaked out.We slept w rosaries and holy water.
Had tons of fun down there.
I am not th baby of th tripxx yo.

No comments: