Thursday, April 21, 2011

Best I'll ever have


That girl up there^, she's the best thing that has ever happened to me in 2010. We definitely are 2 peas in the same pot. I love how we are completely honest with each other, how we are able to act completely retarded around each other and there isn't a moment of awkwardness.

Her love for me drives me insane. Insane in a good way. Never have I felt this way and it's been so long since I could remember being genuinely happy for a long, long, long period of time despite the rough patches we go through.

She's one of the most beautiful person I've ever met and she will always be the apple of my eye. She's a gem and I'm keeping for the longest time possible.

I love you I honestly do

x


There's nothing that I wouldn't do to make you feel my love

No comments: