Friday, November 19, 2010

The week has been treating me fairly good so far. So many things on my mind, so many words I typed but I selected all & deleted it. Waste my damn energy and time but you know what, whatever man. The night is still young..

It was IJ's Prom Night and I'm being told that Rina Kaur (She's a liverpool supporter by the way) is Prom Queen 2010. Congratulations even though I don't approve of your support for Liverpool. Hope the girls I know graduating this year had fun at their prom. I'm sure all of 'em look really gorgeous in the dresses or pants whichever applicable.


So the shit that's buzzing for the weekend:
  1. Conrad with Jasmine, Ivy, Kiana, Banina, Becky & Celestine
  2. Bulldozer's confirmation. (BE A BETTER CATHOLIC, PLEASE. heh heh)
  3. Sissy will be back from Japan. I think. Hah hope she gets me some good shit from there.
x

No comments: