Sunday, August 01, 2010

Corn, corn

This whole week has been pretty eventful. On the two days I was on MC, went to meet Elly, Anas and Shu to lepak after they were done with school. I watched more than 6movies on HBO Channels more than I have ever watched before within 1week.

Two cents worth: This shit doesn't really bother or affects me. But what really makes me feel like this shit like that piece of corn is how actions that were never made by your body or words that never came from your mouth suddenly becomes yours.

Anyway, Thanks Di for the texts you sent me. Really helpful. Had a pretty good saturday yesterday. 3hours of Math tuition and then lepak with shu the emo butterfly, Tammy, (Iforgothername) and Huda the generous smoker. :)

Sissy and I are home alone. Weather is pretty shiok right now. Stay this way, don't ever change.

No comments: