Friday, July 09, 2010

She's a keeper

It is 1.30 am now and I'm still awake. I just finished doing F&N Coursework, I still have to do my Equipment list and I will be done!!! But nah.. I shall do it tomorrow in school in the lab.

I just changed my blogskin too after 3years. Decided that it was time for something new and I'm pretty happy with the decision I made.. I saw a Kristen Steward theme and it was freakin' hot. I'm too lazy to link people so yup, don't be an idiot and click on the links because they are phony links!

I can't wait for the weekends, just one more day of school. I have a pretty slack day tomorrow so I'm happy about that. So much has been happening and honestly, I'm worried and scared shitless right now but all I can do is to surrender everything into prayer and hope for the best to happen.

Thanks Dulcie for changing the printer ink and thank you for getting lunch for me today. I should head to bed soon because I have school in less than 5hours now. Oh my vagina balls, less than 3hours of sleep?!?! Oh great.

Oh God, I need your saving grace to pull through this

No comments: