Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Faggot from N7

I feel damn pissed off & cheated by some friggin' bitch again. And im also friggin' pissed off at some fag who thinks everyone's gonna be fooled by her whole act of being someone who is stucked in the middle and some sort of peacemake when she's just adding salt to everyone's wounds-.- bloody fag

Im supposed to update about my skype conversation with Sandra but im dead tired now.
So that can wait & i'll update about today some other time when my brain's still functioning.
Im just gonna rot while waiting for Dave The Bear to send me the invitation cards. Gawwwd, i hate giving out invitations for partys. Shiiiiiz.

I detest entertaining guests even more -.-

Call me anti-social on saturday but i ain't friggin' talking to those people mah mum invited, i think my cousins are coming( You can hear th whole Sg going "WDF" ) Sheeeesh.

I need to sleep now cause apparently we have to go back to school tmrw, what th cb man. Sorry for my explicity but it can't be help.. what to do...
Gooood Night Suckers & Good Morning Jamie!!

No comments: